[ad_1]

A teenage fast food worker has been treated for smoke inhalation after a car caught fire in a McDonald’s drive-thru south of Brisbane on Sunday.

The car caught fire while in the drive-thru at the fast food restaurant at Eagleby just after midnight on Sunday.

Queensland Fire and Emergency Service extinguished the blaze.

A female teenage McDonald’s employee had to be taken to hospital to be assessed for mild smoke inhalation.

It’s believed the fire was the result of a mechanical fault.

Read related topics:Brisbane

[ad_2]

Source link

By Rahul

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *