[ad_1]

Beloved celebrity vet Dr Chris Brown has revealed he is wary of attending this year’s Logies despite being pinned to co-host the red carpet at the star-studded event.

“I don’t think I’ll be allowed back onto the red carpet after last year’s Logies,” the I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! co-host said on Triple M’s Mick & MG in the Morning on Tuesday.

Brown divulged he had experienced a shocking red-faced moment at last year’s awards, the repercussions of which he is still unsure.

“I’m surprised this actually didn’t get out,” he told Triple M’s Mick Molloy and Mark Geyer.

The star disclosed that he had arrived at the event and was going about his business when he started receiving a multitude of “strange looks”.

“So I’m on the red carpet and I’m getting a lot of sideways glances and not the kind you want,” he said.

“Then about sort of half an hour into it I reckon about 20 people have given me strange looks … just looking disapprovingly in my direction.”

The vet was utterly perplexed until Gardening Australia’s Costa Georgiadis gave him some clarity on the situation.

“Costa comes up with his phone and goes, ‘Hey, look, we’re mates but I thought this was a little unnecessary’,” he said.

Turns out, a mysterious impostor had been punking the Bondi native.

“Someone had changed their phone name, which you can do, to Dr Chris Brown (Bondi Vet), and was air dropping topless photos of me, shots of me emerging from the surf, paparazzi photos, air dropping them to random people on the red carpet,” he said.

“I, to this day, have no idea how many people received a topless photo from me, apparently, on the red carpet.”

Brown is set to co-host this year’s Logies red carpet alongside iconic television presenter Sonia Kruger at Sydney’s The Star on July 30.

It will be the first time the awards show will return to NSW’s capital after being held interstate for more than 30 years.

[ad_2]

Source link

By Rahul

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *