[ad_1]

A fatality has caused massive delays on one of Sydney’s busiest train lines, with services cancelled at multiple stations.

At about 9.30am on Monday morning, a statement from the NSW Transport Management Centre said emergency services were called to Minto train station in Sydney’s southwest, impacting trains between Ingleburn and Macarthur on the T8 Airport and South Line.

It’s understood police are investigating the incident as self harm.

Trains were unable to stop at Macarthur, Campbelltown, Leumeah and Minto, with a “limited number of buses” replacing trains between Ingleburn and Macarthur, adding to delays.

As of 12.47pm, the Transport Management Centre said trains had been restored, however passengers were still advised to allow extra travel time, and to listen to announcements and check displays for service updates.

Read related topics:Sydney

[ad_2]

Source link

By Rahul

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *